Redbanks Skilled Care includes the professional services of a registered nurse (RN) for care assessments, conducting treatments, injections, administering intravenous (IV) medications and nutritional supplements, as well as coordination of care under the direction of a physician. Licensed therapy services and in-house rehabilitation services are available to help the resident achieve their potential. An interdisciplinary team of caregivers including a registered nurse, social worker, dietary manager and activities director ensure the resident receives care that treats the whole person as an individual.
Our Services Include:
- 24 hour licensed nursing care
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy services available
- Therapeutic diets planned by a registered dietitian
- Skilled care, intermediate care, and Dementia care.
- Social Services
- Meaningful daily activity programs
- Beauty/Barber shop
- Cable T.V. available
- Medicare & Medicaid approved
- Most private insurance accepted